RIG cards is a service for mining rigs remote monitoring.
The main goal is the ability to easily monitor the status of mining farms and send notifications by e-mail or Telegram in case of problems.
Data for each rig is present on its card, where you can monitor parameters just by looking at it.
- Rigs status and GPU information (temperatures, frequencies, fan speed, load, and other)
- Notifications by e-mail and Telegram about different events:
- Rig doesn't respond, back to online or was rebooted
- GPU temperatures are out of range, back to range (limits can be set on your choice)
- GPU lost on the rig
- Hashrate Monitoring
- Claymore's Ethereum Miner
- PhoenixMiner Ethereum
- SRBMiner Cryptonight
- EWBF Equihash Miner
- Remote rig rebooting and rebooting on events like overheating GPU, low GPU temperature and losing GPU on the rig.
- Mobile-friendly version so you can check your rigs from everywhere.